Business Growth Booster – Featured Service
Don’t Just Survive, Thrive! is a suite of three products specially designed for owner managers who have done well to grow their business but have struggled to push on. If you are spending more time fighting fires than working on business growth, this is for you. It is aimed specifically at getting back on track and rediscovering your mojo.
Why do I need this ?
To reduce stress and spend more time with your loved ones | To gain clarity about the future | To create a workplace that people look forward to coming into every morning | To realise the potential of your people | To increase client satisfaction | To make more money
What does it include ?
Choose one, two or all three of the products as a standalone or as part of a growth booster project.
- A business healthcheck – £ 295
- gathering and analysing management information
- a questionnaire distributed to every member of your team
- data input and a report on the results
- a visit to discuss the insights from the healthcheck and business growth action planning
2. Four training and problem solving workshops (3 hours each) – £ 1,495
- Strategy – what you want to achieve and how clear this is to your team
- Performance – how you measure and set targets for business growth
- People – how well they collaborate and work together as a team
- Leadership –senior level skills such as motivating, delegating, overcoming difficulties
3. Personal mentoring – £ 995
- Six flexible ongoing visits to listen to your current challenges, help you analyse them from a dispassionate perspective, think through the possible solutions and decide on action to improve your personal and business growth
Are there any hidden costs ?
These prices do not include expenses (e.g., mileage, printed materials) and VAT. I offer flexible payment options.
If you choose a more time-consuming method for the healthcheck (e.g. one-to-ones, focus groups), or have more than 35 people responding to the questionnaire, this price will go up.
Why should I choose Don’t Just Survive, Thrive! ?
I have 25 years’ experience in helping businesses to overcome their problems and identify a clear path to achieve their ambitions. Many of them have provided testimonials. With me, you get calm, experienced insight and advice from someone with an impartial, independent listening ear, as well as a flair for inspiring people with fun and though-provoking training activities. As for you and your desire for business growth, isn’t it time you had some practical help with where to get started. Don’t just survive, thrive!
OK I’m interested. What now ?
Great ! Please contact me to get any questions answered. I offer a free initial consultation.